Wednesday 8 January 2014

Shelters and Homes

My home is my shelter, it feels like a safe haven and a place where I can rest. I am also so lucky to have a wonderful garden to enjoy nature. It always feel wonderful to return home after work, after a holiday .....
The base of  the tag is some leftover watercolour background. 
The house and flowers and sentiment is a stamp from PaperArtsy, it is all coloured with Copics.
To embellish the tag I just added some ribbon.
.
... and the fun thing is No 62 is my real house number as well (SMILE)
Thank you ever so much for all the lovely comments you left for my previous tag, this is so much appreciated. Petra.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, love the flowers, too. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful tag with the lovely colours and images

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright & cheery domicile. I love the colours :o))

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a gorgeous and welcoming home full of bright colors and love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, cheerful tag with zingy colour scheme!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag...Love the colours & fantastic design... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whimsical and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that background and you coordinated it beautifully with the way you colored the house. The ribbon was a very clever touch too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such bright colors, this makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so happy and cheerful - what a beautiful tag which evokes such great feelings of home.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/