Friday, 10 January 2014

Shelters/Homes

Hi everyone!

I've glimpsed some lovely tags being posted again this week, can't wait to have a proper look!

Here's mine ...


This was meant to be a cluster of warm and welcoming houses nestled in a snowy field, but somehow they've turned into Monopoly houses sitting on a cloud ... oh dear! ... I like the colours though, and I did have fun making it :o)

The tag is photographed against a Book of Household Management, which seemed appropriate - I love these old books and some of the recipes, hints and advice still work today.

Here's a close-up ...


... I like this bit because it reminds me of a children's storybook :o)

Thanks for looking at my tag - can't wait to see all of your creations now!

Annie xxx

14 comments:

  1. What a super idea to photo your house tag against the old household hints book. Very clever. Love the tag even better in this photo than the one I just saw. Can't wait to see what you do with the next theme...sounds very challenging! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also love the colors and the storybook feel. well done! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag and it does have a story book feel to it

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag and how you have staged it! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cheerful tag with the brightly coloured houses. I also like the household hints book!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply Beautiful... Love the house's Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whether in the clouds or on snow, your houses are so very cute, I really like the overall look of your tag Annie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cheerful and quirky, it seems to be part of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is charming and has the feel of a storybook illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even when the homes didn't turn out as planned, the tag is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Magical houses, and I love the idea of photographing on a book!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your houses are just so cute! and fun.
    hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes - you have created such a happy story book feel to your tag. I love the feeling it generates.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!