Tuesday, 25 March 2014

LOCKS and KEYS

Bonjour from a very wet and windy south west France! Spring came and Spring went!

Hope you are all well and enjoying a creative week.

Here is my tag which is heavily reliant on die cuts this week.  I backed the tag with some TH paper then die cut the sign, keys, keyhole, heart and trim on my craft robo.  I then finished off with some coordinating ribbon.  I spent a lot of time umming and aahing this time because I had rather too much in my stash that I could have used - sometimes more choice can be quite limiting to the imagination if you know what I mean!!

Am off to have a peek at all your creations.
A bientot
Carolyn xx

9 comments:

  1. Very stylish tag with a classic feel to it

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty tag and the adorable diecuts--this would be perfect to hang by the place where your keys actually hang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, very stylish. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a lovely tag, that's a great cut file too, I looked for something similar to no avail! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the the background it looks like ticking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour!!
    I love your tag...the cuts, the colors, the background stripes.
    Beautiful!
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours you've used for this. I think your tag is very simple but very striking also :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very elegant tag, love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must investigate this craft robo thingy, you created such a classy tag with the cutouts you made with it. When I first saw the tag I thought you had used old ticking fabric for the background. Love it.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!