Sunday 9 March 2014

Maps, Charts & Diagrams

I love old maps--especially maps of Italy. But then I found a copy I made of a chart. It is a guide to floss for my favorite cross-stitch book, and it was a little crumpled and always getting misplaced. So...I made it into a useful, practical tag!
I even did a little cross-stitching at the top with pearl cotton floss and of course added a few buttons. In spite of my urge to add flowers and stamping to the actual chart, I wanted to keep that important part visible, so it will be very handy when I'm working on those projects! Happy belated Tag Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. A wonderful idea for a tag and yseful as well

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea. Practical as well as very pretty :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both beautiful and practical too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never occurred to me to make a tag with a purpose if you know what I mean!! Well done - a great idea. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a clever tag Sandy well done

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/