Tuesday 11 March 2014

Pretty in Pink

Hi Everyone,
At last some sunshine, it's so lovely to see the flowers blooming again...all I could hear at the weekend were lawn mowers working overtime...long may it last....
My tag this week I used the fabulous doll stamp from prima..don't you think she's cute... I paper pieced the dress with some Prima papers, the rest of the embellishments are from my stash...I hope you like her...I hope were ever you are you are getting a little sunshine too....Have a great week....


Hugs May x x x

12 comments:

  1. Love this one May! Its really pretty. Great stamp. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag. The image is very beautiful but the flower at the bottom took my eye it is super.

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doll tag is gorgeous, as is the stamp! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like her hair and all the embellishments on your tag May

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous tag, love all the different elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how pretty and lady-like this tag is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the paper doll feel. cool tag! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab tag, May.The doll stamp is gorgeous! Well done!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet! Just love this tag!
    Hugs,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous, May! There is so much to look at, apart from the lovely doll, the great background, the gorgeous embellishments. Just the sort of tag I really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet tag, love the image and all the beautiful jewels too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/