Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Pretty in Pink

Hi Everyone,
I hope you have had a good week. We have had quite a bit sunshine over the
weekend, which was a pleasant surprise.
For my Pretty in Pink tag, I used an image from The Graphics Fairy, which I have been
saving for the right occasion. The charming ballerina, dressed in pink, is called Mademoiselle Zaine Richard. I have given her a backing made of hessian, and framed her with  tulle, decorated with pink buttons and sequins. I found a shocking pink bag to use as a backing for my photograph. 

9 comments:

  1. such a delicate and lovely lacey creation. very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful tag with a wonderful image and the net is a terrific idea

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of image and a very pretty tag. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty tag, the ballerina is gorgeous, and I love the background. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such s lovely tag! Love the image and netting!
    Hugs,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty tag Jane & very feminine with that lovely tulle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well chosen image, and the pink/black combination is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning look, love the image you chose for it too. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tag, love the black net, really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!