Tuesday 18 March 2014

Spring FLowers

Hurrah! I'm not last past the post this week, so that's a huge sigh of relief for me I have to say. Nothing like a bit of pressure sometimes to get things moving.
My image was created with help & inspiration from Lindsay, The Frugal Crafter's, Daffodil video tutorial using watercolour pencils.  I know there are errors, but I am having fun playing around with new mediums & techniques.
Thank you for the lovely comments on my pink tag last week; you are a lovely lot.
The Flower tags posted so far, are so gorgeous, I'm sure that Spring will be hard pressed to equal them.
Well, until next time, stay well, be happy & carry on crafting :o) *hugs* Mo x

10 comments:

  1. Wow, totally gorgeous, I LOVE how you have painted this. Your tags are always lovely, whether early or late! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do love the dimension to this piece! very pretty. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful painting with just the right colours. The insects add that extra touch as well

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, Mo! Adore that little ladybird - he looks real! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag and no mistakes! Love the little ladybug too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty Daffodil. I love your tag, full of light, and you can almost feel a breeze when you look at it. Lovely.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work, Mo. The daffodils always brighten the landscape and like yours, just spread such a happy color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely daffs Mo, such a lovely spring tag. I miss you all on tag Tuesday, it's great to see such lovely pieces of art. Hope you are well, hugs, barb. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job with the pencils. They can be a bit tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work. What could be more Spring like than a daffodil! Great bugs too!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/