Monday, 28 April 2014

Africa

Hi Everyone!
Just made this week's tag in time!
I thought the Africa theme was very inspiring, and enjoyed thinking of ideas for it.
Here is my tag. 



I have made a background using a wooden stamp block with and African type motif, which I stamped using black acrylic on orange card for  a dramatic effect. The centre panel is  machine stitched on felt, and then I added silhouettes of animals. The inspiration behind my tag was the photos of Africa which show animals silhouetted against the sky at sunset.
Off to look at your tags now!

5 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful piece! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the black wood stamp background and the stitching is so perfect for your theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jane, love the fabric! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your thought process for this piece Jane and the result is fabulous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful ideas for this very African piece

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!