Sunday 20 April 2014

Eggs

paper, tea bags -rooibos and red zinger; leaves
Happy Easter /Passover .... I have been missing from tag action for quite a few weeks - apologies.
And here is my "eggs" tag - so very very simple. I have been making some recipe tags for family and friends recently and here is one. This bamboo paper has been boiled, sandwiched between leaves and tea bags and is really the only arty bit of this tag - eco dyed paper.  I think I will  write the recipes myself on the next one... I have really enjoyed looking at all the 'eggs" tags - thank you, one and  all.  Best wishes, Wilma
PS the recipe can also be printed from  my blog

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tag! Great idea with the recipe and papers you have used. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter, lovely tag and recipe, clever how you combined it all. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great paper technique. Really love the idea of recipe tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea! I was thinking of doing something like this for my daughter as a gift, using all her favourite recipes. I dobt I'd get them s gorgeous as this tho' haha. Love it Wilma :o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. not only is this tag beautiful it is also useful! very cool. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this idea! The subtle organic blends that you got on the paper from dying it are mesmerizing. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/