Sunday 11 May 2014

Doll

Finally, I got round to unpacking my craft suitcase and getting my craftavan organised. I missed a few weeks because I didn't have anything to craft with, but at long last I was able to get stuck into my craft supplies and made the tag for this week.

I made a little paper doll with a tattered lace dress and attached her to the tag -




I love her sweet little face!

I'll try and catch up with all your tags from the last few weeks once I have worked my way through all the brocante finds. It takes so much time photographing everything and preparing the listings.

Toodlepip xxx

10 comments:

  1. WOW!This tag is super fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, love the doll, with her lace dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful tag and beautiful lace additions

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful--love the tattered effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you formed her tattered gown. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i must say this is stunning gorgeous. so glad you got your crafty things back n reach. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love her dress and the opulent colours. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super super cute Lululiz :o)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/