Sunday, 11 May 2014

Doll

Finally, I got round to unpacking my craft suitcase and getting my craftavan organised. I missed a few weeks because I didn't have anything to craft with, but at long last I was able to get stuck into my craft supplies and made the tag for this week.

I made a little paper doll with a tattered lace dress and attached her to the tag -




I love her sweet little face!

I'll try and catch up with all your tags from the last few weeks once I have worked my way through all the brocante finds. It takes so much time photographing everything and preparing the listings.

Toodlepip xxx

10 comments:

  1. WOW!This tag is super fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, love the doll, with her lace dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful tag and beautiful lace additions

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful--love the tattered effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you formed her tattered gown. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i must say this is stunning gorgeous. so glad you got your crafty things back n reach. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love her dress and the opulent colours. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super super cute Lululiz :o)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!