Thursday 29 May 2014

White on White

When I first thought about this week's theme, I thought it would be another difficult one for me. Don't have my Big Shot here so can't emboss or die cut, don't have any punches here. But then I thought, what the heck, I have plenty of white fabrics and laces! DUH! Also had some vintage Swarovski trim in white and diamante, so all was well.




I am so thankful for your comments on my tag from last week. You are so kind. I just wish that there were a few more people joining in every week. We have 500+ followers on this blog and yet participation has dwindled to single figures. Come on girls! It doesn't take that long to make a tag, and the themes we are given each week are great!! Join in!

It is a public holiday in France today, and we have just come back from a little brocante in one of the villages, so I gotta go and sort out my newly acquired treasures.

Toodlepip xxx

6 comments:

  1. A very beautiful and elegant tag-love the beads on it

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag! It's a public holiday here too, and poured again all day... Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Lululiz, that is seriously gorgeous!! I think it would be a beautiful gift to a bride on her wedding day :o)
    I too think it's s shame about the dwindling number of participants *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh - beautiful,stunning tag ! Nothing could be more perfect for this theme - beautiful lace and Swarovski trim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful vintage elements in your tag,and I love the way it is photographed.Lucky you to be able to go to brocantes and build up your collection of vintage finds!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag, love the crochet and beads

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/