Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Tag on Tag

My tag on tag depicts the "Willow Pattern". The small tag shows the traditional, and the large tag is a photo I  recently snapped at West Lake, Hangzhou in China. I played with the original image which wasn't really very inspiring , but I did think it had the potential to be a modern interpretation of the Willow Pattern - the willow tree, the bridge and the three fishermen. Here are the steps I used to create this contemporary Willow Pattern scene.
original image
blue tint applied 
panographic effect applied 
landscape to portrait 

9 comments:

  1. Wilma this is fantastic! Totally love your clever effects and interpretation of the theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful photo, and love how you created the image. I still have one old willow pattern cup from England, it is a treasure for me. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all amazing-the colours the images and little tag all fit so well together

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant and beautiful tag design, Wilma. I believe you captured the "willow pattern" effect that you were going for with the digital alteration of your gorgeous shot. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful idea--beautiful photo

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh WOW!!!! this is most excellent. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever you are. Fabulous :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever - the effect of the altered photo is stunning! Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!