Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Bugs

Bonjour!

My tag this week has been all about teaching myself new things - I created the postcard background and the bug digitally and then printed it.  I added a real postage stamp and stamped the address lines.  My new skills include being able to convert a jpeg file to png in order to remove the background from an image and also layering png images to create a digital collage.  I have used two free software programmes for this - Pixlr and Lucidpress - if you haven't tried this have a go - its such fun!!  The bug was from the Graphics Fairy but I have forgotten where I found the postcard.

Have a good week everyone - I'll be back to see all your bugs!

Carolyn xx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, well done on your great digital work! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE your tag design! Botanicals and vintage images make a great combination. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tag idea. Love the clear image of the bug and postcard background

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag, and well done with your new skills. When I have time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous tag Carolyn and yes we must be adventurous or indeed the Bored feeling sneaks into our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant digital image manipulation - beautiful tag, Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome and I am super impressed by yor technical skills. I don't have the patience to learn it, so admire the work of those who can, lol :o)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!