Monday 21 July 2014

Catch up No. 2 - Bugs

I quite enjoy watching the many varieties of bugs we get in the garden here at the cottage in France. I especially love a particular beetle, no idea what it is called, but it is the most beautiful irridescent shimmering metallic green, almost like an oil slick.

The bugs on my tag aren't quite so pretty. They are illustrations from a 19th Century French scientific dictionary, which I had picked up at a brocante a while ago. For the background I used a piece from a 1910 magazine in a lovely shade of light green and three different washi tapes ( middle and edges ). A little bit of greenery and a tiny flying bug charm and the tag was complete -





Toodlepip xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/