Tuesday 8 July 2014

Japan

Hi everyone!
We had lots of pretty garden party tags last week, so hope that there will be lots of variations on the Japanese theme this week.

 I was not able to make a new tag this week for 'Japan' as my right arm is in a plaster cast; tags are hard to make with the left hand. I have used a tag I made some time back, which has been restored, as it was looking rather tatty after languishing in a box for a long time. I glued some parts down again, inked the edges, and gave it a new background.




I am hoping that the doc will be able to remove the cast soon, so I can get back to business as usual.
Have a great week, take care, and thanks a lot for coming by!

10 comments:

  1. I remember this tag, it's still gorgeous :D I hope your thumb is easier with the cast on, with less pain for you, but it must be difficult day to day. You are doing incredibly well with your left hand tho Valerie :D
    ps - hope you're happy with your new 'do'
    :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous08 July, 2014

    Love your tag, whether old or new, I love it! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful tag Valerie and so pleased that you revived it for this challenge. I don't think I have ever seen it before

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag with gorgeous colours. Hope your thumb improves quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you gain more movement soon ... in the meantime, take care and repost all your beautiful tags. This one is a great interpretation of the theme with such rich colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful and elegant tag! Fabulous image and embellishments. Hope you get better very soon! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful Japanese tag design with exquisite embellishments, Valerie. I hope your cast is removed soon, so that you can return to creating. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't see this first time around. Gorgeous and I love the ephemera and all the interesting little bits added. Hope the arm is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a beautiful tag, I am glad you are showing it again.
    I hope you will get rid of the cast soon, I can imagine how restricting and frustrating it must be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tag, Valerie. I hope you have your cast removed soon, and can get back to your art work . You will be able to read and research, whilst waiting, so don't get too fed up!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/