Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Summer Holiday

The beach, anyone?  In my opinion, the beach is the perfect place to spend a hot "Summer Holiday."  Since I just purchased the Tim Holtz gingerbread die, I decided to use it to create a whimsical little couple of sun loving bathers.  I also used the TH postage stamp die to cut the towels and the tiny tag die to cut the bottles.  I cut the swimming trunks, bikini, and miniature sunglasses freehand.  To finish my design, I used micron pens to add details to the swimsuits and bottles, along with some crayons to add the stripes to the towels.  Stay cool and have a blessed Summer Holiday!

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea to have him and her on beach towels :)

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gingerbread sunbathers - hope they don't melt in the sun! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so much fun! I love your "bathing beauties"! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm laughing Rinaldo! Can Gingerbread Persons ever be too brown? Super cute tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baking in the sun! Love these - perfect for Christmas in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant, just love the humour. A great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab tag, with a fun element suitable for a summer holiday. Great idea to have sunbathing gingerbread people, I don't think I have ever seen them before!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun! Love them - super quirky! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!