Tuesday 22 July 2014

Summer Holiday

The beach, anyone?  In my opinion, the beach is the perfect place to spend a hot "Summer Holiday."  Since I just purchased the Tim Holtz gingerbread die, I decided to use it to create a whimsical little couple of sun loving bathers.  I also used the TH postage stamp die to cut the towels and the tiny tag die to cut the bottles.  I cut the swimming trunks, bikini, and miniature sunglasses freehand.  To finish my design, I used micron pens to add details to the swimsuits and bottles, along with some crayons to add the stripes to the towels.  Stay cool and have a blessed Summer Holiday!

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea to have him and her on beach towels :)

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gingerbread sunbathers - hope they don't melt in the sun! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so much fun! I love your "bathing beauties"! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm laughing Rinaldo! Can Gingerbread Persons ever be too brown? Super cute tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baking in the sun! Love these - perfect for Christmas in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant, just love the humour. A great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab tag, with a fun element suitable for a summer holiday. Great idea to have sunbathing gingerbread people, I don't think I have ever seen them before!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun! Love them - super quirky! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/