Tuesday, 22 July 2014

summer holiday

my idea of a wonderful summer holiday is definitely time at the beach.  in fact i had a lovely time at the beach on holiday earlier this month.  so that is the focus of my tag.


the vintage bathing beauty, the carte postale and the lovely sea-leafy background paper are all from gecko galz. there is some vellum script border from alphastamps.  the wings on my bathing beauty are from lunagirl. i finished the piece with some distressing, some fun stickers and ribbon.

i hope everyone is enjoying their summer (or winter depending on where you live!).  love to all.

8 comments:

  1. Yes the beach is my destination of choice too Michelle but not at Christmas time! Your lady looks ready for a good time. Love the fresh green in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a real beauty! I love that background too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely summery feel to this tag. I especially like the leafy background which reminds me of the shadows of trees the summer sun creates. Beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful summery scene and a wonderful lady to chose for the foreground

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag, and I would love to be at the beach just now. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bright colourful tag, love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty elements in your tag, I really like the leafy background paper, it gives a dreamlike effect.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super holiday tag - yes, it has to be the beach for a perfect holiday! Great image. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!