Saturday 30 August 2014

INDIA

Bonjour tag friends

My India tag has an inked background in Peacock Feathers.  I have used some trim that I have had in my stash for years along with some little sari mirrors ( they have a special name but I can't remember it).  The paisley patterns are vinyl stickers which I have coloured a little with some marker pens.  The ribbon at the top was actually brought back from a business trip to India by my husband and is rather lovely but it hasn't photographed well.
Have a lovely week everyone.
A bientot
Carolyn xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag and nice that you could use the ribbon

    Live Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sair in this design would be most beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The saree mirror has added some colour to it.
    The tag stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag, it so reminds me of my misspent youth in the 70s, when Indian clothes with shisha mirrors and paisley patterns were all the rage. Far out, man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such bold and gorgeous images! love it! xo

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/