Tuesday 5 August 2014

It's a man thing

Hi Ladies - and Arnoldo!
Hope you are all well and fit!

Another Tuesday came round too quickly, and I must confess that I almost forgot to do my tag, shame on me, and made a very quick one in the evening - not exciting, but more was not possible in 10 minutes. I used ready made bits and bobs, scraps, and scrabble tiles. A man in the house next door has a moustache just like this one....



Here's wishing you all a great week, take care, 
and thanks a lot for coming by!

Valerie

10 comments:

  1. Very clever, quick' make Valerie :D I like the text backgruond and those wee tiles are so cute :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Val, a clean and snappy composition! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific idea for tag Valerie-made me smile. My husband, Vic, has a moustache and would love to have one like that but I encourage him to keep it in trim :)

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The neighbour here has one just like this, I think I will give him the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. for a quick tag it is marvelous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag, love the moustache

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the moustache - here in France they seem to be rather flamboyant too! Love the letter tiles. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man thing tags don't come much manlier than this one, its perfect! Unless this was the bearded lady's moustache.... Love that moustache, the background and of course the tiles. Nice and simple and masculine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this tag - its simplicity says it all - masculine and to the point.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/