Tuesday 2 September 2014

Silhouettes

This week's theme, SILHOUETTE, presented me with a bit of a problem yesterday, I didn't have a single bit of black paper anywhere in the craftavan or the house! Nor did I have any punches or dies with me suitable for silhouettes, lol, so I had to draw a silhouette and you can probably tell that drawing is not my forte -

I coloured some card with my black pen for the silhouette and tried the same on a butterfly I had, but not very successfully, as you can still see the print underneath. I used a piece of gorgeous black beaded trim and that was all I could come up with, lol. I shouldn't have been so fixated on doing a traditional head silhouette, but you know what its like, once you get something in your head. 

And then I had to pack up everything in my craftavan as we will be going back to the UK soon. It looked so empty and sad at the end of the day when it was all done.

Toodlepip xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is a stunning tag and all the better that you drew the shapes yourself.

    Have a safe journey back

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is gorgeous, being hand drawn makes it extra special. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a smashing job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. truly i never would have known this was hand drawn had you not said so. funny how we see the things we make one way and those who view it see it another way. i love your tag. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely tag! Your silhouette is great and I adore that gorgeous trim! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I think you did a fabulous job with the drawing, it looks great and I love the beaded trim too, perfect finishing touch for your elegant lady :o)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/