Thursday, 18 September 2014

Stencils

A bit late this week as my craft room is now looking like a fill in tip for the council. Most of it is packed into boxes, or residing somewhere in the dining room. I did manage to find some texture paste, and used that through one of my most used stencils. I then painted it with gold acrylic paint. What to do then gave me another problem, but I eventually found the images and worked on a wedding theme.
 If I had the will power and the time I would get the next months done in advance, as we move on the 17th of October.



5 comments:

  1. So pretty. I'm glad you shared with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag. Hope your place will soon be back to normal. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful tag! Good luck with the move.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just stunning. so glad you made it. xo

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!