Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Fright Night - Antithesis of:

I did this tag mainly for another challenge, bu-ut, being a lazy person, I decided not to do another tag and use this tag as the antithesis of halloween. 



My quote, from I know not where, is 'Keep Calm and Hug Someone'.  I have a stamp of a girl and I have a stamp of a teddy bear, but I couldn't figure out the best way to stamp them so the girl was holding the bear, so I decided to draw my own and I'm really rather pleased that I did. I did a quick sketch with a pencil then went over her with a micron pen. I did the background with Neocolor IIs and coloured the little girl with Inktense and Faber Castell watercolour pencils. I'm glad she's got a cute bunny to hug, because she will need it when she sees all the scary tags surounding her! Yikes!! 
Many thanks for the comments on my poem tag last week, I really appreciated them.
If you celebrate(?) halloween, have fun; and I'll see you next time ((hugs)) :o)

7 comments:

  1. I think your pretty little girl might be sad to miss out on Halloween! Lovely tag! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice thought amidst all the fear

    Beautiful tag

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your drawing, Mo! Thanks for joining in even though the theme wasn't for you! Great idea.
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I take it you are not a lover of Halloween celebrations. Very cheeky, and the tag is totally the opposite of frightening stuff, you are so right. It sure made me smile :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect antidote, very pretty! :o)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!