Saturday 22 November 2014

Skylines

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been out of action again for a couple of weeks (there has just been so much going on here that crafting time has fallen to the bottom of the pile, which is not good for my soul!) So anyway, I had just half an hour to play in my room last night whilst the dinner was cooking, so nothing elaborate this week ...


I couldn't decide between a moonlit skyline or a sunset one, so I did both - and then I couldn't decide on what words to add to them - any ideas??

Now I'm looking forward to seeing what you've all come up with ...

Cheerio for now :o)

Annie x

5 comments:

  1. Both are wonderful tags with terrific skylines

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags Annie, hope you soon have more crafting time! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful tags Annie :o))

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tags are so gorgeous you might not need to add anything to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags are gorgeous just as they are.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/