Tuesday 23 December 2014

A Very Vintage Christmas

Hi there everyone and Merry Christmas!! Many thanks for the lovely comments on my Angel tag last week, I loved them all. You know how to warm my heart :)

This week, for A Very Vintage Christmas, I used some vintage style papers to create my entry and the Warm Greetings stamp is from the Winter Wonderland set by Rubber Dance Stamps


The tags posted already are wonderful; I hope we get to see lots more this week. Until next time, stay well and be happy. ((hugs)) Mo x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag.

    Enjoy the festive season

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Mo! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! The muted colors you chose give you pretty tag a very realistic vintage look. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage style tag Mo, happy Christmas to you and yours :o)xxx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/