Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Let's Dance

Hello Taggers. Hope you have had a great week and it all goes well for you. Thank you for the comments on my tag last week always great to receive comments and to see what other s make.

 For my tag I used part of an old piece of music as background and then I cut out some Morris Dancers from one of our own photographs. It was taken at Whitby at Easter when there was a Morris Dancing competition with lots of great dance groups to watch and enjoy. I added little bells that jingle at the top.

Have a nice week

Love Chrissie x

9 comments:

  1. Love your MOrris Dancers on the musical background, great idea, and jingle bells is also seasonal! Hugs, Vaerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent image choice. Very iconic imo, have a great week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such great fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect choice - the music background with the photographic images really makes this tag "sing and dance", Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chrissie this is fabulous! I love those dancers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So festive, Chrissie. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do have a soft spot for Morris Dancers, they always make people smile. Really lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a bit close to home, my husband used to be a Morris dancer in Scarborough, way before my time I hasten to add. I would not have been able to keep my face straight.
    Great tag

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen Morris dancers for many years but i can just hear those bells tinkling! Great tag.
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!