Tuesday 13 January 2015

Diva


I call this tag, the Downton Diva. That is because I'm so obsessed with Downton Abbey, it is spilling into my crafts! The new season just started airing last week, and I'm already in love with 1924--the style, the elaborately beaded dresses, the hair, the new technology (they just got their first "wireless" at Downton) and the whole castle full of divas, both upstairs and downstairs. I found this lady in one of my scrap stacks, and she became my vintage Downton Diva. Also coming in handy for this tag, made from stash, are my flower diecuts, cut on the Big Shot from cardboard packaging, and then painted and glittered. And then the words, "beautiful imperfection" because no diva is perfect, and she knows it. That's why she is a true diva. Happy Tuesday everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Great Tag! Downton is always fun to watch! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this tag and also love Downton as well

    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb images. I've never seen Downtown, but i sure wish I had :o))

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very stylish tag! Love your diva - she looks perfect to me!!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Downtown Divas are elegant, just like your lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant era to replicate - your Downton Diva is delightful. I agree, no true diva would be so arrogant to believe she is perfect, so "beautiful imperfection' is in fact a perfect saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE! Oh, I hope to play along this week. Your tag is so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Downton Diva, tehehe, I love it!! Captured beautifully in your tag.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/