Tuesday 27 January 2015

Feathers

This tag started long ago on a gelli plate painting session, and its journey ends here. It would be a fabulous thing to have feathers and wings and take flight when we please. Can you imagine?


I love this feather which came in a box of goodies I won from a craft shop website, and now I have a great reason to use it! I also had to play with an owl Itty Bitty stamp from Unity--my daughter collects owls and she's loved them since way before the owl craze, so this one is for her. Happy Tuesday!  --Sandy Leigh

9 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely feathery things on this beautiful tag

    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loely tag, I have that owl stamp, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag! Love the techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super super cute owls. And bravo on the win, that feather is gorgeous!! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love owls, and your tag is lovely, lots to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stamped owls are such a great background for a feather tag, and that feather really is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely - the feather is gorgeous and the owls are too cute!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combination of birds and feathers! I love gelli printing too!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/