Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Feathers

This tag started long ago on a gelli plate painting session, and its journey ends here. It would be a fabulous thing to have feathers and wings and take flight when we please. Can you imagine?


I love this feather which came in a box of goodies I won from a craft shop website, and now I have a great reason to use it! I also had to play with an owl Itty Bitty stamp from Unity--my daughter collects owls and she's loved them since way before the owl craze, so this one is for her. Happy Tuesday!  --Sandy Leigh

9 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely feathery things on this beautiful tag

    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loely tag, I have that owl stamp, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag! Love the techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super super cute owls. And bravo on the win, that feather is gorgeous!! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love owls, and your tag is lovely, lots to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stamped owls are such a great background for a feather tag, and that feather really is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely - the feather is gorgeous and the owls are too cute!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combination of birds and feathers! I love gelli printing too!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!