Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Texture Tuesday

I love this week's theme, thank you Carolyn! I had so much fun making this tag, and I even managed to make it before Tuesday, lol. I embossed, used crackle paint, scrunched up dress pattern paper, curled up string, ball chain, a tiny velvety flower and of course those gorgeous Treasure Gold waxes for highlighting the crackle paint and the embossed area. I added a bow made from copper jewellery wire and finished it off with seam binding and string tie ons, decorated with a small chandelier crystal -





I should play with textures more often, it is so much fun.

Have a wonderful week, everybody. Toodlepip xxx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, texture is really fun to work with. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colours and a beautiful mix of the textures on this tag

    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lululiz this is fantastic!! I love your wire bow especially, it would be believable if described as a butterfly too :D Your embossing is beautiful and I like the rolled string. Lots to see and inspire here :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag, love all the textures you have achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an art piece - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you enjoyed the theme, Liz! Your tag is gorgeous - I love the delicate colours and the wonderful textures you have created.
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Liz! I love the colors and the techniques!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!