Wednesday 21 January 2015

Texture Tuesday

Salut!

How lovely to see that everyone is having such fun with this week`s theme.  I too had a lot of fun, so much so that I made two tags and couldn`t decide which one to post so you`ve got them both!

The first one was textured by using a stencil and embossing ink and powder.  I then inked it with various distress stains spritzed with water.  I added a tree bark heart painted with Picket Fence distress stain on a woven string trim, a butterfly which I had in my stash and happened to be the same colours and some chitchat words, again inked with distress stain.

The second tag was stencilled with texture paste then sprayed with various cosmic shimmer inks.  I added some tissue tape, an altered metal embellishment, some ribbon and a couple of leaf charms.

I hope you like them - which one do you prefer?

Enjoy your week!
A bientot
Carolyn xx




8 comments:

  1. I love both of your tags too and wouldn't be able to choose either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely tags, I especially love the top one with the lovely tree bark heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both, but the first one is my fave! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't choose, I love them both :o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both terrific tags but the first one is so special

    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both tags are beautiful, but if I had to pick it would be the first tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hah, I can see your predicament. I wouldn't be able to pick a favourite either, they are both gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful tags ... I can't choose between them

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/