Thursday, 8 January 2015

Winter Wonderland

Bonjour from cold and foggy France!

I hope you are all well and having an enjoyable crafty week.

My winter wonderland tag was made by embossing some white card with a polka dot design and then stickling the raised bits to resemble snowflakes.  The image is from the From Russia With Love series by Gecko Galz.  I finished off with some silver ribbon and die cut snowflakes decorated with diamond gems.  Sorry about the quality of the photo but I waited all day for the fog to clear and eventually gave up and took it in artificial light.

Am off to wander through your winter wonderlands.

A bientôt  (Yay - an accent at last!  Thanks to those of you who tried to help me with my accent problem - I have discovered the only way to do it in Blogger is to copy and paste from Word)

Carolyn xx


9 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag! I can still do my accents without copy and paste, no problem here! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful tag with a wonderful scene

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tag, the little chapel has a very special look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag, lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image to create such a magical Winter scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful scene and I love the irridescent touches of texture in the background :o)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!