Sunday 1 February 2015

Feathers


It is again late in the week, but here is my Feathers tag... You will have noticed that I used the same digital image of one of my dolls for all my January tags. The images were digitally altered and printed onto cotton fabric, and embellished. This week -  with feathers and a handwritten saying. 
Below is my tag from last week ( sorry, I wasn't home to post). The texture embellishments are sewn onto the background - novelty yarns, hot glue gun motif, and heated tyvek. I have enjoyed trying to use the one image for all the themes - just a little challenging some weeks, but I enjoyed it. Thanks for the interesting  January themes... 

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful tags, Wilma. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful tags with the dreamy face.

    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another excellent pair of tags Wilma. I love the angels quote :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely tags, and a great idea to use the same image, creating yet another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, Wilma. I like the way you have used the same image again, with different effects and results. The textured threads are a clever way of making hair, and perfect for your Texture tag.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two delightful tags - I love your doll series! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply dreamy.
    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your idea of using the same image for a series of tags. Great to see how very different they look.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/