Tuesday 17 February 2015

Greetings

Hi Tag Tuesday friends,
Just popping in to say hi and apologise for not participating for the last couple of weeks. ( and probably for another month) .. I have had some mystery virus which has caused inflammation of my joints , especially in my right hand and arm. I am receiving some magical treatment which involves microwaves and laser acupuncture - the wonders of technology, but this also allows me only very restricted use of my right hand. Hoping this is all temporary, and I am able to join in the fun again soon. I love the themes and your interpretations - great work, everyone.
Regards,  Wilma

10 comments:

  1. Get well soon Wilma, look after yourself! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the virus goes away quickly, and you will feel better soon.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, it sounds very painful. I really hope that the treatment you are receiving is going to work its magic real soon. It is so awful when you can't use your hands properly. Sending you a big get-well-soon hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear of your illness. Get well soon Wilma ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you will soon feel better

    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, that sounds horrid! Hurry up and get better.

    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care and get well very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. please get well soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better, Wilma. So nice of you to take the time to share.
    Come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you feel better soon,Wilma. It sounds very painful. So good that you can keep up with our tags and keep in touch with the group.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/