Friday 27 February 2015

In the style of

Salut!

I am late posting this week as I have just got back from a wonderful three nights in Barcelona with my daughter.  We have had such a good time!  I chose to use a photo of Jinny on the beach for my tag and tried to make it (loosely!) in the style of Finnabair.  I was going to use Gaudi as my inspiration but haven't enough time as I also have to make birthday cards for my son and granddaughter.

Hope you are all well and enjoying a creative week.

Carolyn xx


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, so glad you enjoyed Barcelona! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tag and so pleased uou enjoyed your short break

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours for your lovely memory tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - specially the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you. Barcelona is an Artists paradise isn't it?
    Lovely tag your daughter is beautiful.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag, and I definitely see the Finnabair influence in there, with the colours, the mixed media and those tangled threads :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you party animal!!! Lol, glad you had great time. Your tag is very stylish and Finnabairish. xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/