Friday 20 February 2015

Text

Hi Everyone. 
It has been such a long time since I joined in. I will not bore you (and myself) with the details. I have just spent half an hour looking at what has been going on. You are all so talented!
I am on a crusade to de-stash, de-clutter and finish my PHD's (projects half done). The tag I produced was made from stuff squirrelled away for decades. 
Ink and Salt on Watercolour paper. card letters, TAG YOU were the only words I could make without buying more! Heat gun experiments. Heat it up embossing powder. Wire stuff.
Hope you are all well and a big Hi to those who remember me.
Pat x

9 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, nice to see you around again! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fine to see you here Pat and with a gorgeous tag to boot! The colours from the glittery shtuff are magnificent :o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat - Welcome back, nice to see you again! Great tag - love the texture and colours. I think I need to follow your lead and destash too but then I always get tempted by something new which I HAVE TO HAVE !
    Carolyn H xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tag and fantastic texture and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tag, welcome back, I too had to take time away. I am also working through unfinished projects - so far, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat, lovely to have you back again! Your tag is gorgeous,with so much texture and you have used some effective techniques. We should start a de- stashing club!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love your tag. The textures and colours are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty tag - I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/