Tuesday 10 February 2015

Valentine

Hi Everybody!

Hope your week is going well!

Our theme today is Valentine.
Hmm, not really my fave theme at the best of times,  and at the moment I can't cut things, so I am showing a refurbished Valentine heart from last year. I added new flowers to freshen it up, and it will have to do this time. I can do some painting and doodling just now in spite of my injuries, but it is not possible to use scissors! After my fall last week the pains got worse and worse, and so I had to go back to the hospital for more x-rays, where they saw that my collarbone was broken....At least I now know why it was hurting so much!




Have a good week you all, take care,
and try not to fall over sewing machines parked on the kitchen floor!

Valerie

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Valerie.
    I am SO sorry to hear that you have hurt yourself more than initially thought. A broken collar bone!? That must have been one heck of a clatter. Take care my friend, you won't like not being able to do 'stuff'. Any 'stuff', but mostly being creative as much as you usually do. ((Gentle hugs)) :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Val. I'm just mesmerized, really. I'm taking in every detail. Love, love, love.
    Sorry to hear that your injury was worse. Be well, friend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your heart, so soft and beautiful, just GORGEOUS!! Take care, hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful idea to renew things while you can't do cutting out Valerie. Hope the pain has eased a bit.

    Just love this heart with it's beautiful colours and flowers

    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who needs scissors when you can produce a tag like this, it's fabulous.
    Do take care, and I hope you recover asap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic tag - I love all the pretty details!!!
    Broken bones are awful - I've had two from falls. I hope you feel better very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Valerie, your tag is beautiful ... but please do take care and hope you are on the mend very soon. With lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  8. sending you big love and lots of sweetness. the tag is sweet and there nothing wrong with an oldie but goodie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about your accident Valerie! :( I hope you feel better soon. Don't feel bad, I'm always falling, tripping, scratching something......I'm such a klutz! Anyway, love your tag, gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! Your eye for detail never ceases to amaze me, my friend. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It´s so beautiful and real romantic!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/