Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Dreams.

I too was struggling with this prompt. I decided to do a digital tag... well! that was a mistake looking through my folders for different elements I found an image of Lichfield Cathedral ( I live in Lichfield) I had taken the photo myself and cut it out in photoshop. I couldn't resist having a play could I?  So here we have for your delight and delectation..drum roll.. Lichfield Dreams. The home and birthplace of Dr Johnson, Erasmus Darwin, and David Garrick. I will do better next time.

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful piece, Lichfield is a lovely place to live. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is awesome!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning artwork for your tag. Amazing images you found for it

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your digital dreams Pat! I haven't managed to get my head around the whole digital thing yet and when I see something like this I feel I'm missing a trick :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your tag looks great Pat! Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. better? This looks pretty fantastic to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is true genius I can't believe how fantastic it is. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do better?!! This is fabulous - love it, so clever!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tag, so much to see

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is superb Pat! Really, very, good! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I am gobsmacked. I am so in awe of anyone who can make such gorgeous digital collages. Love it.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!