Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Dreams

Hi everyone,

This theme had me a little stumped - until I came across a wonderful quote by Langston Hughes, the American writer and social activist. I wanted these wise words to be the main focus of my tag, so I just made a very simple background, using a home-made cardstock stencil and Distress Inks, and wrote the poem directly onto it with a Micron pen ...


Now I want to see how every one else has interpreted this theme - it's always an inspiration to see all the different ideas :o)

See you next week.

Annie xxx


10 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag and love the quote, so beautiful! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag - perfect words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful verse for this beautiful tag

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag and quote Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent quote set off beautifully!

    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful choice for your tag Annie and the poem sits perfectly with your excellent background :o))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful. I love those wonderful words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful quote and lovely background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea Annie, a lovely simple tag.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!