Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Frame It

Hi All. How quickly Tuesday comes around and we have a new challenge here. Always great to see what everyone makes and a big thank you for the lovely comments on my posts. Hope the weather is getting better for those of you that have had a hot summer or an awful winter.


I went to my die cuts box and made a tag from things I found in there. I have lots of shaped that people have sent to me in the past but the large shape and the oval were made with my own Nestabilities. A bit of bling and a crumpled ribbon finish off the tag for this week.

Enjoy whatever you are doing

Love Chrissie xx

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful tag Chrissie, love the addition of the bling, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, Chrissie! It would make a lovely gift tag.

    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome - love all the embellishments you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty tag Chrissie! I agree with Carolyn, it would make a lovely gift tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the idea of using it as a gift tag girls--I need one for Mother's Day and hadn't thought of using this one.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. it´s beautiful - i like your bling-bling ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very original . I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!