Tuesday 17 March 2015

Spring is in the Air

Hi everyone, thank you for all the lovely comments on my tag last week, they were as uplifting as always, thank you so much.
We have enjoyed some very bright and beautiful weather as of late, so Spring does seem to be in the air in my neck of the woods,

I have been uber busy, so haven't created a new tag, but am recycling one from last year. I was quite proud of my painted Daffodil so I hope you don't mind if I share it here again.


I am looking forward to seeing what you have been inspired to create this week.

Take care, until next time
{{Hugs}} :o)) Mo x



10 comments:

  1. That's a great looking daffodil, so I'm sure now one will mind. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag, and it's pretty enough to show it every year! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful daffodil painting and well worth a re-show I think

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Spring tag, I love daffodils.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for Spring - what a pretty daffodil!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never tire of bright happy daffodils - yours is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a magnificent daffodil! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super pretty tag Mo! I love the daffodil! It's wonderful to see them pop up in the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute tag - daffodils are one of my favorite flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What could herald Spring more than a daffodil! Lovely tag, and nice to see it again!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/