Tuesday 7 April 2015

Signs of the Zodiac

I struggled a little bit with the theme this week mainly because I had nothing Zodiac. Since my sign is Aquarius, I decided to go with a water theme. I used two Gecko Galz images (the water and the mermaid). The water image was printed at a large size and then cut into a tag. The mermaid image was fussy cut and added to the tag, along with Tim Holtz "salty ocean" ink and a blue ribbon. Lastly, I added the word sticker "Be Yourself".
Have a wonderful week everyone! Joan

5 comments:

  1. Lovely tag - we both hit on Aquarius this week! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful images and words for your zodiac tag

    Have a great week

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello fellow aquarian! your tag is perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag, the colours are great! It seems that Aquarius is another underlying theme for the week! ( I am Aquarius too, but couldn't think of anything for a tag, shame on me!)
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/