Monday 4 May 2015

Holes



Hello Fellow Taggers,  I am in serious catch up mode after missing quite a few weeks and seemingly becoming very slow, . Here is my "Holes" tag, just scraping in  - some simple stitching and some fairly blunt advice " When you're in a hole, stop digging!". I have also added my "Away with Fairies" - I truly underestimated the time it would take to machine stitch the background, so it's taken me almost two weeks to make it. Looking forward to being on time, this coming week - oops it's Tuesday tomorrow! Regards, Wilma 


4 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful tags.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both tags!! The fairy is very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super tags, Wilma! The saying on the first is very true. I am not surprised the fairy tag took you so long, the background is magnificent!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/