Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Music

Hi there . Well,  as cold as it is outside ,  I am as warm as toast in my craft room where I would like to share a tag .
While blog browsing I found this site
http://vintagemadeforyou.blogspot.com.au/

from here I used this image for my "music" tag .

I printed image twice , cut out the dancer from second printing and 3D it over first .
Adhered a couple of feathers onto back ground paper , 3D the  image panel over them .
Punched hole for added  ribbon .

Hopefully I can find some music paper in my stash and another suitable image to create another tag for this week for I think I have become addicted .     A " tagaholic" a tragic tagger?

Catch you again soon , Shirley-Anne


10 comments:

  1. Great tag, it has so much fun and movement in it. You should be able to get free vintage music paper from the graphics fairy http://thegraphicsfairy.com/
    So glad you joined us! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific tag with a great feeling of dancing to music.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely tag. I really like the colours and that gorgeous feather :o))

    ReplyDelete
  4. total vintage loveliness! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative tag!! Love that you cut a second image - that really adds movement!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely! Love that feather!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely vintage tag.Great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice of image for this theme - the poster creates such excitement.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!