Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Faces

Hi All. Can't wait to see what everyone makes this week as I am sure there will be so much diversity. Thank you for the comments on my Ocean tag last week and it was lovely to see  all of yours.


I used two faces that I have drawn. I scanned them then printed out smaller versions to fit on the tag. The flowers were made up of old artificial flowers that I took apart and reconstructed. I made lots of them from just two large flowers.

Have a lovely week and I hope the sun shines for you.


Love






12 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Chrissie, clever idea with those flowers, too! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Chrissie! I absolutely love the pretty faces that you drew, very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I love the little faces that you drew for your tag! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag, great faces!!! Love how you deconstructed and used the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely tag Chrissie with clever use of the flowers you had. :o))
    ps - I love your signature too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag! Just love the faces you have drawn.
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors and combining the flowers with the faces was pretty clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chrissie, well done on using faces you have drawn - they are full of life and vitality.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done drawing the faces, if I had drawn them I would put them behind the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chrissie
    sweet faces and beautiful flowers for this pretty tag ,
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. the faces you drew are wonderful! great tag. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so admire people who can draw, your faces are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!