Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Photography

As the photography bit of my tag is the background, I kept this tag very simple. The background is a photograph of a terracotta plant pot which suffered greatly during the very cold winter a couple of years ago. I found the texture and colours which the weather had produced, absolutely fascinating. The only thing I added was a terracotta bust as a focal point and a bit of washi tape which went well with the terracotta colours -



This was the amazing pot, which fell apart as soon as I touched it -


Toodlepip xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a stunning tag!! I love your photo and the image you added - perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, wonderful texture from that pot! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful idea to use the damaged pot as a background for this stunning tag

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very creative idea for background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - that's amazing! Good job you took the photo before touching! A very striking tag.
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome tag . Love the terracotta colour and the bust .
    hugs Shirley-Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what fantastic texture on the pot! The worst I've seen is my broken pots from the frost, but nothing ever as gorgeous s this. Pity it fell apart, but well done for catching it in a photograph Lululiz. TFS :D

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!