Monday 17 August 2015

Adventure

We had the most fabulous week with my whole family visiting from England, 3 sons, 1 daughter in law and 3 granddaughters. Chaotic, non stop cooking it seemed, but above all, so much fun and laughter. It was very emotional when they left on Saturday. My craftavan had been deserted for the last couple of weeks, so when I visited it today to make last week's tag ( late late late ), I couldn't remember where I had stashed bits and pieces I wanted for the tag, lol.

I thought of great great uncle Fred, who was a well travelled adventurer, and told many great, or should I say, tall tales :-). His balloon flight round the world was an epic adventure according to him ...



Now that peace and quiet has returned to our household, I hope to be able to keep up with the challenges every week.

Toodlepip xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, glad you have your house to yourself again! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tag Liz! Love all of the little elements!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/