Saturday, 1 August 2015

Photography

Very late, as I have had a friend here this week and we have been doing textile projects, so not a piece of card or paper to be seen. On my tag I have a distressed and textured background with the dictionary definition of photography. I added a photo of my Great Grandma, a die cut camera and a length of Tim's film strip. I also found a little charm of a camera. I am away on a course all next week so I might be missing for a week. I'll see how much I can get done tonight and in the morning.


5 comments:

  1. A great take n this weeks theme , Wendy.
    Nice back ground and vintage image
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag and so lovely to use a photo of your greay grandmother. Love what you have done with it.
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tag - love the photo you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the vintage look of your tag Wendy and the wee charm is s cute :D

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!