Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Catch up - Something Old Something New

I have no idea how the days get away from me, but darnit, I missed last week again. Tag was ready on the weekend, and I still managed to miss posting it. Here it is anyhoo -




The OLD is the lace at the bottom of the tag, of course. The NEWis the little golden fella at the top of the tag. I BORROWED my son's printer to print out the image, and used BLUE sparklies and ribbon.

Thank you so much for putting up with me. Toodlepip xxx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Liz! The image is beautiful and I love the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet tag! Beautiful image and great use of texture and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag in your signature style! So elegant and pretty!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow I love this! it is so perfectly constructed and so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a very beautiful tag. It would not look out of place on any wedding gift. Superb! :D

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!