Tuesday, 10 November 2015

minibeasts

Bonjour

I hope everyone is well and enjoying some crafty time.

My tag this week is an altered beer mat.  I couldn't decide whether to interpret the theme prettily or scarily but pretty won the day!

I covered the beer mat with some paper napkin and then dirtied it up a bit with some distress ink in pumice stone.  I then added some silver mesh and a TH die cut and embossed butterfly cut from some paper featuring text to echo the background.  I then added some distress inks in shades of pink and purple.  I finished off with some ricrac ribbon as the tie.  Hope you like it.

Off to explore your minibeasts!

See you next week.
Carolyn xx


9 comments:

  1. Clever idea with the beer mat. Really gorgeously done. You're like me - my first alternative was a properly scary one. I like you tag very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your comment Carolyn. How flattered I feel! I would be most honoured if you were to use my tag for inspiration some time. Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love your butterfly and background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and it is very pretty indeed! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag and a great idea to use the bee rmat

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a tag! It turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and creative idea Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!