Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Secrets

Hi there everyone, many thanks for your sweet comments on my spooky tag last week. There were some amazingly spooky tags created. Some I would not like to meet in a dark corner, lol.

This week, for our 'Secret' theme, I created an entrance to a secret garden.

On a large tag, I drew with a Pigma Micron pen in sepia, coloured with Inktense watercolour pencils and used a bird stamp from the, 'A Little Birdie' set, by Rubber Dance.

I am looking forward to seeing what secrets you all share.

Take care
Be Happy
{{Hugs}} Mo :o)) x

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty Mo, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely to think of the gate to the secret garden. A very beautiful tag.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Secret Garden was one of my favorite childhood books. You've used such soft, pretty colors on your lovely tag - very romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mo, I thought of the secret garden too - what a beautiful scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the concept of a secret garden. Your tag is beautiful with a hint of mystery, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!