Friday 18 December 2015

Baubles and Bling

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your kind words about last weeks offering. It’s hard this time of year to find the precious time to just do what you want and 'play with your stash’ isn’t it?
for this one once  again I didn’t buy anything, everything I used was lurking in a box of card making ‘stuff’
What I did find difficult was photographing it to show how sparkly it is.
I may post on my blog so I remember how a complete amateur like myself got almost passable results. I took about 40 pics on different settings.



11 comments:

  1. This is a stunning tag with lovely images and glitter

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag, and it does show all the wonderful sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very pretty indeed!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love that green shade. That's the beauty of this blog - I also use get to use up stuff I stashed over the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag, and you had a lot of perseverance taking 40 photos. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really lovely tag!Love the design, and colour scheme and that sparkle.Very cleaver

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exquisite tag . Upmarket even . A gift in itself in my opinion, Pat .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic - love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and sparkly! Great job on both the tag and the photo! I agree that the photography part is always the most challenging, especially with sparkle and shimmer - you did it perfectly!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sure gets confusing when you take a lot of photos! I mostly use Picasa now. It took me a while to work out how to use it but it does help show your work at it's best.
    I loved the colors you have used and it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/